TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Kindly download the following files for terms and SQU Devices:
Sealed competitive quotations are invited for the attached
list of items to be supplied to Sultan Qaboos University in accordance with
the following conditions -:
- Completed quotations should be enclosed in a sealed
cover superscripting the Requisition Reference No: ( ) and forwarded
to the Procurement Department not later than (date) at 10 Am. Quotations
arriving after the said date and time may not be considered.
- Quoted Prices are to include delivery (including
unloading ) to the designated place of delivery in the University and these
prices are not subject to alterations.
- All goods quoted for, shall be of a quality and standard
that correspond strictly with the description and specification contained
in the attached list. The specification and measurements approved by the Ministry
of Commerce and Industry should also adhered to.
- All pattern, drawings, design or specification provided
to you are to remain the University property and shall be returned on demand.
These drawings and design must be treated as secret and confidential and not
disclosed to any third party without the University prior written consent.
- Acceptance of this quotation Request constitutes
- All perishable items contained in the attached
list must carry the date of manufacture, and country of origin and special
handling and storage instruction.
- The validity of quotation and delivery period
must be clearly indicated in any quotation submitted to SQU.
- Should you fail to deliver the specified goods at
the specified place
or within the specified period, unless previously agreed on in writing by
the Procurement Director. The University reserves the right to -:
- Apply the relevant imposed penalty as per Government
- Cancel the whole or part as is undelivered
. In such cases, The
University shall obtain the undelivered items from an alternative
sources and this shall not relieve the Vendor's liability from any
penalties imposed thereof .
- The University may give a grace period to the
vendor who fails to deliver the goods on the specified delivery date
and such approval will not release the vendor's liability from the penalty
imposed by the University from non-delivery or delaying the delivery
and the lost time. The chargeable fees equal 2% per week or part thereof
from the total value of the undelivered terms
- The validity of your offer should not be less than
90 days from the closing date of submission of the tender and / or at least
60 days from the receipt of LPO.
- These conditions shall be construed and shall take
effect in all respect in accordance with the laws of the Sultanate of Oman.