Instructions to follow for your safety:
- Take drug throughout the day for best results.
- Take with meals if GI upset occurs.
- Arestin: After treatment, avoid eating hard, crunchy, or sticky foods for 1 wk and postpone brushing for a 12-hr period.
- You may experience these side effects: Sensitivity to sunlight (wear protective clothing, use sunscreen); diarrhea, nausea (take with meals; eat frequent small meals).
- Report rash, itching; difficulty breathing; dark urine or light-colored stools; severe cramps, watery diarrhea.
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
- Tell any health care provider who is taking care of you that you are using this drug.