Instructions to follow for your safety:
- Take the drug with meals or with milk if GI upset occurs; changes in diet will be needed.
- Have regular follow-up visits to your doctor for blood tests to evaluate drug effectiveness.
- You may experience these side effects: Diarrhea, loss of appetite, flatulence (eat frequent small meals); muscular aches and pains, bone and joint discomfort; dizziness, faintness, blurred vision (use caution if driving or operating dangerous equipment).
- Report severe stomach pain with nausea and vomiting, fever and chills or sore throat, severe headache, vision changes.
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
- Tell any health care provider who is taking care of you that you are using this drug.