Instructions to follow for your safety:
- Take drug exactly as prescribed; do not stop taking drug (long-term therapy) without consulting health care provider.
- Avoid alcohol, sleep-inducing, or over-the-counter drugs.
- Avoid pregnancy; serious adverse effects can occur. Use of barrier contraceptives is advised while taking this drug.
- You may experience these side effects: Drowsiness, dizziness (may become less pronounced; avoid driving or engaging in other dangerous activities); GI upset (take drug with food); fatigue; dreams; crying; nervousness; depression, emotional changes; bed-wetting, urinary incontinence.
- Report severe dizziness, weakness, drowsiness that persists, rash or skin lesions, difficulty voiding, palpitations, swelling in the extremities.
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
- Tell any health care provider who is taking care of you that you are using this drug.