Instructions to follow for your safety:
- Take drug with meals if GI upset occurs.
- Do not stop taking this drug unless told to do so by a health care provider.
- Avoid driving or dangerous activities if dizziness or weakness occur.
- You may experience these side effects: Dizziness, light-headedness, loss of appetite, nightmares, depression, sexual impotence.
- Report difficulty breathing, night cough, swelling of extremities, slow pulse, confusion, depression, rash, fever, sore throat.
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
- Tell any health care provider who is taking care of you that you are using this drug.